Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Im Baacckk


I know , I know!! I havent written much lately....Well first thig..I hit my 75 lbs mark last week 76.8 to be exact and it feels great..though i must admit i have been lagging in diligence this week!

As far as why i havent been writing..i have been LIVIN` Been out and about with the besties and enjoying the summer with some much needed swimming and tanning...a girls gotta get brown yall`! I wish it was more exciting...i wish i couldtell you that i was swept off my feet my a gorgeous peony toting irishman but alas no. The picture above was taken last weekend...The glasses belonged to My aunt who passed away in january..they are a legacy and something i treasure more than most things.....The 4th is in two days..which i am excited for..BBQ with the girls and fireworks on the golden gate bridge...yay...have a good one
!

1 comment:

Carlos said...

welcome back. congrats on the WL milestone and the tanning.