Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Stupid people fucking annoy me!

I have a general hatred for people who are just plain stupid...not always intellectually but mainly about life...Maybe i just don't understand how people allow themselves to act in certain ways...One thing that has really been peeving me lately is Double standards...men and women alike who aren't even mildly attractive having standards that are unrealistic as well as unachievable....there was this guy on the Tyra show recently who must have weighed 400lbs though he claimed to be only 280 ...he stated that he would never be with someone who is over a size 6 or 8...but he expects someone not to hold him to those same standards. I have guys who are my "type" but I'm not exclusive to that...i don't count people out just because they don't fit this perfect mold that quite honestly most people create out of their own insecurities...I just wish people would chill the fuck out and not worry so much about what people will think...honestly who fucking cares!

No comments: