Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i know right...

Its been just over a month since my last post...i know..far too long..and seriously not much has happened..oh wait thats right in that time I hit my 100 lbs lost mark and am now at 105 lost in 11 months which is awesome to say the least. I am in the midst of a flirtationship..not bf/gf but we are having fun to say the least..only prob is he is living in san diego and for those who dont know that is about 700 miles from me. we do have a good time if you catch my drift!..lol..Im looking forward to the Holidays as they are my favorite time of year...i love the smells and the decorations and the fun of everyone being together. Im def. more of a giver than a taker..sometimes to a fault. I would much rather spend the money on someone i love than on myself..this year me and my besties are doing this thing where we picked names and we have to do our interpritation of one another on canvas...im lagging but i already know what im gonna do. i got my best friend natalie's name and i know her well enough to do this. As most know i am an outspoken democrat so needless to say i was beyond stoked over the election of Barack Obama...these are exciting times. mucho amor to al my peoples..ill be updating more often now i promise!

1 comment:

Carlos said...

hey hey welcome back. congrats on the awesome WL and on the flirtationship. I too love the holidays. Can't wait for the tamales, they are my favorite!