Thursday, December 25, 2008

BAD BLOGGER Tsk Tsk Tsk

I havent written in over a month...well over a month..well first and foremost I am at 117.8 lbs gone!! awesome yes....Other than that I have been submereged in Twilight Saganess...I have read each book 4 times and i never get enough...Lame I know! Anywho other than that I have been working my tail off.. and trying to get shit together..Today is christmas...bah humbug!!! Im just not into it this year for some reason. But I have gotten some really great gifts and Im beyond appriciative for them. Im heading over to the besties house this afternoon so I can give her her gift...shes a twilighter as well so her whole gift is based on it! well i hope you all have a good day and a Happy new year cause i Know my lame ass wont be writing until after the new year

1 comment:

Carlos said...

she lives! great job on the loss. and have a happy new year