Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 Back on the ball

I gained 9.2 lbs in two weeks...Im a fat ass right now!!!!! anywho Im back on track and im offically blaming the weight gain on having a vagina. Goddam bloating..guys are so effing lucky, i wish once a month their balls swelled and caused them to gain 10 lbs. ok so now that my rant is over I just wanna wish you all the best in this new year..2008 was full of the good (losing 100+ lbs) the bad (losing my Mela, falling in and out of love) and the ugly (realizing im gonna have to get shit loads of skin removed) but I am excited to see what 2009 brings...I already know that my summer months are gonna be full , Parites, weddings, travel...Im wondering how much i can cram in!...so heres to you 2009 , may you fill my life with new and exciting adventures!

1 comment:

Carlos said...

sorry about the gain. glad to see you are back on the block.