Tuesday, June 10, 2008

tHE BEAUTY OF JUNE


When June rolls around each year i am busy every weekend...either graduations or concerts or parties...this past weekend was MAGIC....me and the besties went to BFD ..a music festival put on my a local radio station....we had a blast and a half...we saw bands we love and dj's we adore including the ever popular DJ AM...who was amazing...and we got to see SANTOGOLD who bythe way loved us because we knew all the words and most everyone didnt

but to give you a glimpse into our craziness im gonna post another weekend review


This weekend:
- I made you guys go to BFD at noon “I know I'm the devil”
- jess not knowing how to use the sink!
- People Watching outside of the bathroom
- Pondering how some couples get together “all day every day”
- The creepy jewelry guy hitting on jess
- Our running tally…”Five count em five”
- We shook Hands with Senor Death Grip
- We lost you…. And we of course found each other at the bar!
- “have you read of mice and men…”yea”…well men of mice is the sequel…”really?” “
- You telling us whole heartedly “I lick balls…only if their shaved though”
- Yard long Margaritas
- My face when the guy from Atreyu took his shirt off!
- You wanting to shank “shamu” guy in the neck
- You and Natalie doing the Irish jig to Flogging Molly
- Dancing in the pit to the Cure!
- All three of us danced with an Irish guy with a FRO! While my future husband Steve Aoki played the fucking sickest set ever!!
- Kissy face photo shoot
- We seriously danced harder than ever…and we are paying for it now
- THAT FUCKING BAG!!!!
- LINDSEY LOHAN
- Fighting our way to the front for DJ.AM and giving him all we had on that dance floor
- Gunz blazin when AM played paper planes
- SANTOGOLD!!!!!...she so loved us!
- I pulled some biatches hair and Jessica almost whooped her ass…we got ya back babe!
- Brooklyn style with a nor-cal tattoo…NUFF SAID!!
- Some guy grabbed ya booty
- BONER JAMZ 08’
- Sunburn
-We got separated…I biffed it. Got accosted by a chick on E. who was trying to steal your phone…and found each other to my great relief!
- 7.00 hot dogs, 13.00 margaritas, 9.00 shots…..Spending the day at BFD with the besties PRICELESS!!!




2 comments:

Carlos said...

wow. sounds like you had a great time. I feel old.

Candace Hawkins said...

after the festival so do i