Monday, June 2, 2008

Oh what a weekend it was

First and Foremost....SATC was one of teh best movies ev-er!! loved it and loved the experience of seeing it with my girls!...I guess this weekend would best be described the way it was said to me in a comment from my besties on my myspace page
"THIS WEEKEND: - Debbie “downer” reminded us of the consequences of driving while texting!- We saw Sex and the City – the fun-est movie I’ve ever been to! - Illegally smuggled cosmos into the movie theater! - We were the only ones laughing at a uncircumcised dick and the word mazel tov- Some bitch tried to get hyphy with me in the “family lounge” - Being harassed by some hoodlum in front of Cheesecake Factory! - Sat down in a circle in serious discussion. i.e. “you can’t make no fur coat out of no spider!” - I freaked out about Phoebe - You laughing like Pat from SNL! - Watching taxi cab confessions and saw a Muppet version of Jeremy! - Grabbing some breakfast in our PJ’s, and later found out Jessica was jealous I had more hash browns then her. - Getting hot listening to Jessica stories while reading Hungry Girl! - To end the perfect weekend watching Ghost World. “This is so bad it's gone past good and back to bad again.” I LOVE US!!!!! "
Well guess what girl I LOVE US TOO!

No comments: