Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Confession

I grew up catholic. I went to catacism..was comunionized..confirmed ..all the hoopla..i went to confession as a kid...alli could ever say was that i fought with my brother and didnt clean my room..i never had the guts to say "i dont believe any of this"..im following in carlos' footsteps and confessing the mess that was my eating this weekend and up until last night....my nice turned 1 saturday and the party was at our house..like all parties our family has..the menu was Hawaiian food..bbq chicken thighs and katsu chicken..i did ok with it but my aunts pink lemonade cupcakes killed me..i ate 2 ..sunday i ate more hawaiian leftovers..same on monday ..finally i had to toss it all away to save myself..i also tossed allll of the cupcakes and orgasmic bread...i even slathered it all in dish soap as to discourage myself from one last bite.....why do we do this when we know it isnt healthy for us!?...im gonna gain this week...im ok with that because thursday starts a new week!

1 comment:

Carlos said...

say 3 hail marys and 1 our father...sin nomo!