Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Aerobic Striptease

So about 3 months ago I started doing the Carmen Electra Strip Aerobics...FANTASMIC!!
You concentrate so hard on the moves that you dont even realize your working out but by the time your done your sweatin somethin major...Im starting to notice a big difference..my waist is goin in and my hips are curving nicely...and i fell so much more comfortable with my body and how its changing. And it must be said that when im at goal i may have a new future on my hands lol jk jk....I really recomend it to all women who want to work out and feel sexy at the same time...and i recomend it to all you bf's, and husbands who want a little spice from your ladies!! There is 6 or 7 dvds in all and right now im on Fit to strip which is a little higher impact than aerobic striptease.....All i can say is Watch out MR. STARBUCKS!!

No comments: