Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I was a CHOW MEINIAC!!

ITS ALL I ATE FOR 2 DAYS AND LAST NIGHT I FINALLY HAD TO THROW IT AWAY TO STAY AWAY..I KNOW ITS ONLY 4PTS FOR 1 CUP BUT STILL...IM SUPPOSED TO BREAK BAD HABITS AND I FELT LIKE IWAS STARTING TO SPIRAL!!...IN ALL REALITY I DONT EVEN LIKE THE STUFF THAT MUCH TO ME IT FEELS GREEZY..YES GREEZY...BUT I DUNNO IT WAS THERE AND SO WAS I.....SOMETIMES YOU THINK YOU HAVE COME SO FAR IN BEATING YOUR DEMONS AND WHEN YOU HIT A STUMBLING BLOSK IT BECOMES VERY CLEAR AS TO HOW FAR YOU HAVE TO GO.

4 comments:

Carlos said...

I hate that feeling. the rug being pulled out from under you and no one to blame but yourself...and chinese people!

Candace Hawkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carlos said...

i'll start hating them if you want me to

Candace Hawkins said...

i dont think you should hate them i just think we should boycott chow mein!