Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Today is Mother's day...I have an amazing mom..she's borderline crazy but nonetheless AMAZING...To put her into words is really a feat unto itself..I'm told that Growing up we really had no money...my dad had worked for Lockheed martin but was laid off and my mom was the sole bread winner for over a year. We had no idea times were rough..every birthday and Christmas was full off all we could have wanted and more . I was aware that we weren't as wealthy as the kids I went to school, but I was able to wear what they were wearing and have the shoes and toys they had. Only now as an adult am I realizing how hard my mom worked to keep us afloat and dont know if i will ever trulyn be able to thank her enough. My mum is my bestfriend..i tell her everything..I dont know how many women are as lucky as i am.

No comments: