Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Starbuckies

So i was part of a poll last week talking about the craziest place you have "done it" and I laughed my ass of because it reminded me of my Starbucks incident. I was at Starbucks enjoying my latte and in walks my ex and the girl he cheated on me with and was then dating....He saw me..gave me a hug.. introduced me and i went on my way...sitting there i was boiling thinking about what a fucking twat this girl was..she knowingly took him from me..she had no problem fucking him while i was with him..So while she was ordering i motioned him over to the bathroom and well use your imagination..all while she waited for her caramel frap! It was a mix of emotions...good because i was getting revenge and giving her a taste of her own medicine and bad because i knew that an eye for an eye is no way to live....but at the end of the day i wouldn't change a thing....or the Smile on his face...She still has no idea what happened in that bathroom.....he still calls me to this very day

3 comments:

Carlos said...

revenge is best served over ice, in a venti cup with a green straw!

Candace Hawkins said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

OK I know this is a way old post but I just discovered your blog and let me say..... LMMFAO!!! OMG that's great! I bow down to you, oh queen of women! I'm old and married now but oh to have done that in my younger years!! WOOHOO!! LOL You go girl!