Friday, May 9, 2008

Crushin Major

So i have this friend(no its not one of those stories)..well anyways, He has been my friend for a long time..We never seem to be on the same page, Im well aware of the fact that we like eachother but whenever im single he's not and whenever he is single im not...for some reason it never ads up but here we are both single and no one is making the first m0ve..i invited him to a shindig im throwing for my mom next week and I of course got the typical we'll see from him which is fine and there is no pressure, but i really do want to see him. I of course am a crush hooch and he will not be the only intrest in attendance..my crush of 3 years is gonna be there...cant even describe how excited i am...the thing is he really is one of my very best friends and while i have conceded to the fact that we will never be anything more than that i still get giggly and shit around him. Le Sigh

No comments: